By using any services, websites, projects or products ("Service") of Bevry Pty Ltd ("Bevry"), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service"). If you are entering into this agreement on behalf of a company or other legal entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind such entity, its affiliates and all users who access our services through your account to these terms and conditions, in which case the terms "you" or "your" shall refer to such entity, its affiliates and users associated with it. If you do not have such authority, or if you do not agree with these terms and conditions, you must not accept this agreement and may not use the services.
Bevry reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at: http://bevry.me/tos
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account. While Bevry prohibits such conduct and Content on the Service, you understand and agree that Bevry cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
In addition to being bound by this document, you also agree to be bound by any licenses that the Service uses.
Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
Bevry does not warrant that
- the service will meet your specific requirements,
- the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free,
- the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable,
- the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and
- any errors in the Service will be corrected.
You expressly understand and agree that Bevry shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Bevry has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from:
- the use or the inability to use the service;
- the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service;
- unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data;
- statements or conduct of any third party on the service;
- or any other matter relating to the service.
Support is only guaranteed to paying clients via our official support channels. Support is only available in English.
You understand that Bevry uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transfered unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright or trademark laws).
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, Bevry, or any other Bevry service.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or "spam" messages.
You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
The failure of Bevry to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Bevry and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Bevry (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service). You agree that these Terms of Service and Your use of the Service are governed under Australian law.
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to [email protected]